Summary of the Ordinary General Assembly
Last Friday, August 6th, 2010, was successfully held the Ordinary General Assembly of the Master Condominium and the three Sub Condominiums of The Fives. It is a very important step for all of us.
Although we will be sending soon the Official Minutes of the Assembly, we make a brief summary about the points discussed:
- Recognition of Aitana Administradora, S.A. de C.V., as Administrator, Aitana Hotelelera S.A. de C.V. as Hoteliers and Karisma as Hotel Operator and Rental Pool Manager.
- Designation of the voting delegate for the three Sub Condominium of The Fives
- Condominium management report:
- – Review and approval of the title deed of July 1st 2010, to attest services were already running
- – Condominium budget information has been previously sent to the owners and it has been found available on the website of the Condominium prior to the Assembly.
- – It was proposed to invite a Sub condominium´s owner to join the Watching Committee and Mr. Daniel Edward Mazur, owner of condominium 911, was elected.
- – Because The Fives is a Resort, the operator requires Internal Regulation Rules and they were approved unanimously at the assembly. Attached you will find the document.
- Consultores Estratégicos Integrados SC was suggested to act as accounts´ auditor of the administrator.
- Approval for the improvements the developer is implementing without charge:
- Boilers of 190 liters
- Paved access to the property
- Improving common areas floor of condominium villas.
- It was reported that the hotel will be operating on October 1st 2010, and the Rental Pool Program will be operating on September 1st, 2010.
- On September 15th is the death line to join to the Rental Pool Program.
After the Assembly a meal was offered at the Olive Sea Restaurant with all attendees.