The Fives Condominium Rules
The following Rules and Regulations have been carefully prepared to provide all owners a set of procedures, policies and regulations designed to assure you of a comfortable and cordial living environment. If followed by each of us, they will enable our The Fives Condominium community to function smoothly and cooperatively. Please ask each member of your household to read this carefully:
- All owners or visitors at The Fives’ Condo must be properly registered at the Front Desk.
- Stereos, compact disc players, televisions, radios, pianos, etc., should be located away from common walls and played at a level so as not to disturb neighbors.
- Pets are not allowed within the property or condos – under any circumstances.
- No clothing or household articles may be hung over the balcony railings.
- Avoid leaving or throwing trash outside of your condo.
- Consumption of food or any type of beverages, are only allowed in assigned areas with authorized service and schedule.
- Use of BBQ – grills and open fires are only allowed on the roof terraces of the penthouse suites.
- Anyone found defacing or damaging The Fives Condominium property will be charged for the repair or replacement of any damaged areas.
- Pool facilities :
- Schedule: From 8:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs. Any use out of these hours must be on silence – no disturbance allowed.
- Use of facilities under your own risk – No life guard is on service.
- Any type of glass is not allowed within these areas – for your own safety.
- Shower should be taken before entering pools.
- Only biodegradable tan lotion is allowed.
- Bathing suit is mandatory for all guest at property (including babies).
- Babies should use swim diapers
Your suggestions and recommendations for improving these rules and regulations are always welcomed.
Above information is an extract of the whole contract regulations – in case of interest please advise front desk for further details.